12 Years Consultancy & Management Training experience including:
• Working with the Saudi Performance Measurement Centre of Government Agencies and senior leadership teams of vital Saudi government organisations to design and deploy performance measurement and reporting capabilities and processes based on the 3rd Generation of Balanced Scorecard methodology. Involved with the senior leadership teams through a series of training, meetings and high level workshops to imbed the performance management culture and develop appropriate strategic performance measures and indicators, and processes and systems for data collection, analysis, reporting and periodical reviews and decision making.
• Performed the role of Subject Matter Expert to reengineer the financial management processes of Abu Dhabi government municipalities and the AD Department of Municipal Affairs. In each one of the four municipal entities the project was split into three stages that took approximately 12 weeks to complete: 1) Assess the “As Is” state of the processes, 2) Design the leading practice based “To be” processes, and 3) Deploy (implement) the new processes through a change management programme that involved re-organising departments, changing work methods, training and personal coaching of operatives and their managers.
• Designing and leading a variety of Arabic/English, 3-5 day training programmes aimed at middle management for major Kuwaiti organisations including Kuwait Petroleum Corporation, Kuwait Fund for Arab Economic Development, Commercial Bank of Kuwait, National Bank of Kuwait, The Kuwaiti Public Institution for Social Services, and Zain Telecom (Kuwait). Course titles include Finance for Non-Financials, Feasibility Studies & Business Planning, Change Management, Audit Reports & Business Writing, Leadership, Team-Building & Communication.
• Coached and mentored hundreds of entrepreneurs and business owners and helped 35 London based growing enterprises to become finance ready and attract over a million Pounds in seed and development funding by developing compelling business plans and robust monitoring and control systems.
Education & Professional Qualifications:
• Executive MBA from Cass Business School – City University in London, majoring in Consultancy, Finance and Corporate Strategy.
• Postgraduate Diploma in Marketing from the Chartered Institute of Marketing
• Prince 2 Project Management Practitioner
• Institute of Training & Development Training Delivery Qualification
• Institute of Leadership & Development Diploma in Business Advice Support
• Institute of Consultants